MemberPress is one of the WordPress membership plugins that can be integrated with your Thrive Apprentice courses.
A membership plugin will let you create various access restrictions to your courses - you can set the courses up in such a way that only the users with a certain membership status will have access to them.
Integrate Thrive Apprentice with MemberPress if:
- You are looking for a membership plugin that allows you to easily manage your members;
- You want a membership plugin that can be quickly connected to a payment gateway;
- You're looking for a plugin that lets you add coupons, rules, reminders, and other complex features;
You may want to avoid MemberPress if…
- You’re on a tight budget - the Pro version seems to be on the pricier side;
- You're looking for a simpler solution;
The Customer Experience
If someone tries to access a course they do not have access to (you've set up the access restriction rules and limited the access using MemberPress), they will be informed, and, depending on the settings you choose from Thrive Apprentice, they can be:
- redirected to a login/registration page
- shown custom content
- redirected to a custom page
You can read more about all of these options and how to set them up here.
How to Setup Memberpress with Thrive Apprentice
Here are some resources to help you get started integrating Thrive Apprentice with Memberpress:
- How does Thrive Apprentice work with Memberpress?
- MemberPress Features
- Thrive Apprentice Knowledge Base
- MemberPress Knowledge Base
Not sure if you should integrate with this service or not? See this helpful article for more information:- Should I integrate with a checkout tool or a membership plugin?
Hopefully, this article was useful to you. If so, please give it a smile below :)