MemberMouse is a paid WordPress membership plugin that supports your subscription business. The plugin offers solutions for memberships, such as content restriction, billing options, restricting logins, and also allows you to manage customers and accept payments.
You can create tiers of memberships, restricting, therefore, access to your content, depending on the type of membership bought by your site's visitors.
In addition to this, when installed on your WordPress site, MemberMouse automatically creates a set of "Core Pages" ( such as the checkout, login, error, thank you page) which you can fully customize with Thrive Architect.
Integrate Thrive Apprentice with MemberMouse if...
- You want to keep your users engaged, by using the "Drip Content" feature to release content over time to them
- Offer onsite and offsite payment methods, having, therefore, full control over the purchasing process of your Thrive Apprentice courses
- You want to show or hide your course content based on your user's membership level. If you have set up a new course in Thrive Apprentice and would like to advertise it only to specific users, the "SmartTag" feature will help you do that
- You don't want to worry about managing the users, as they are able to manage their account on their own
- You want to have the possibility of testing the purchasing process, to make sure everything is working properly on your website, before going live
You may want to avoid MemberMouse if…
- You want to give access to multiple membership levels to the same user. The users can only have access to one membership level at a time
- Want to avoid possible compatibility issues based on what you already have installed on your WordPress account
- You want a plugin that supports one-click upsells with Paypal (at the moment it only works with Stripe, Braintree, and Authorize.net.CIM). So while you might use the offsite functionalities of PayPal for the MemberMouse transactions, you won't be able to use them for the one-click upsells
- You would like to be able to issue partial refunds to your customers. MemberMouse only supports full refunds at the moment
The MemberMouse Customer Experience
When the users click the purchase link, they are automatically redirected to a checkout page (this is one of the so-called "core pages" that are automatically created in your WordPress account when you install MemberMouse). This is where they will have to insert their card details, for the payment, as well as register for a new account.
Upon completion, the users will be redirected to a thank you page, whilst on the back end, they will also receive an e-mail with their login details, as well as a direct link to the login page.
Cancellations and Refunds
You can cancel and refund users directly from your MemberMouse account, and you can read more about the process here. You do not need to perform any action on your Thrive Apprentice course, the access will be automatically revoked from the MemberMouse "Access Rights" dashboard.
Upsells, checkout funnels, and order bumps
Use MemberMouse to create targeted special offers and upsells, thus giving your users opportunities to purchase related products or services.
For example, if you have a separate bundle created on your website, that you want to offer only to certain users, you can associate that bundle with a product and upsell it on your website. Each user that would purchase it, would also get access to the content.
You can read more about all MemberMouse core features here.
Just as in the case of the membership levels, you can use bundles as well to protect and sell your Thrive Apprentice courses.
A situation in which a MemberMouse bundle might come in handy is if you would create an Apprentice course for the basic level membership, in which the users would have access to the first 5 lessons.
For the more specialized users, who would like to deepen their knowledge on that particular course topic, you can create several more lessons, offered as a separate bundle.
How to Setup MemberMouse with Thrive Apprentice
If you are planning to integrate Thrive Apprentice with your MemberMouse account, then you might find this article helpful:
In addition to this, if you don't know if whether a membership plugin or a checkout tool is the best solution for you, then you should also check out this article:
I hope you found this article useful. If so, don't hesitate to rate it with a smile below :)