Whenever you pay for Thrive Suite, the payment has to go through PayPal because this is the way our payment system is set up. Therefore, if you want to change the credit card details you use to pay for your subscription, you will have to make the changes in your PayPal account.
The ONLY way you can complete the transaction is by using a credit or debit card - you cannot use your PayPal balance to make a purchase.
In case you have a Personal PayPal account and you wish to change the way you pay, these are the steps you need to follow:
1. Log in to your PayPal account, and click on the cogwheel for settings:
2. Choose "Payments" from the blue menu:
3. Find the "Manage your Automatic Payments" section and click on "View":
4. In the list of the companies for which the automatic payments are enabled, click on "whitesquare GmbH":
5. Under "Payment Methods", click on the listed credit card:
6. Adding a new card
If you want to add a new card, you can easily do that. When you click on the card information, under the "Payment method" section, you will be able to choose the suitable method.
To add a new card, click on "Link a new card or bank":
This will open another page, in which you will be able to choose whether you want to link a new bank or a new card:
In case your subscription is already overdue, send us a notice on the Thrive Themes Forums to collect the outstanding balance from your account.
If you found this article useful, don't forget to rate it with a smile below :)