In this knowledge base article, you can read the terms and conditions of the Thrive Themes Agency License, which we really recommend before you purchase.
- The Thrive Themes agency license is NOT a resale, re-branding, PLR or MRR license. You MAY NOT sell the themes or plugins directly and you cannot claim credit for them.
- You may not sell any kind of service where Thrive Themes products are pre-installed. This includes hosting packages and things like WordPress setup services.
- You can use the themes to create websites that you built for clients as part of an extended service (i.e. the client gets more from you than just a theme installation).
- You can sell websites that are using a Thrive Theme, without your buyer having to purchase a license of their own.
- The buyer cannot use the theme on any other site or transfer the theme from the original site, without getting a license of their own.
- Your clients can use all the options in the themes and plugins, but they cannot transfer them to other sites, without getting a license of their own.
- You cannot charge less for your service that includes Thrive products than those products cost (e.g. a site setup fiverr gig that includes a Thrive plugin installation is not allowed).
In the event of a breach, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately without refund.
If you have any further questions regarding this issue, don't hesitate to open a Support ticket.